The Greenwich Water Club features a variety of junior and adult programs for teaching new skills, team spirit, and personal-goal-setting and for coaxing club members into a happier, healthier lifestyle.
The Club’s program offerings include all levels of rowing starting with the basics, a wide variety of fitness programs, instruction and certification in boating safety, proper docking techniques, swimming lessons, scuba classes, lifeguard and rescue training, summer crew programs, family fun days, and so much more.
About The Club
The facilities at the Greenwich Water Club host many spectacular intra-clubs. Members train, learn and grow at a variety of levels, with each association.
- Greenwich Crew is led by the best national and international coaches for junior and adult rowing, offering both recreational and competitive rowing.
- Fitness Center shines with two floors of outstanding state-of-the-art equipment for strength conditioning, fitness classes and general health maintenance.
- Aquatics for instruction, lessons and the pure recreational joy of swimming.
- Boating extends the relaxing aspect of life on the water, with a touch of simple adventure for our members.
- The Clubhouse presenting fine dining with indoor and outdoor seating, a junior lounge and private event rooms for Members.
- Social Calendar be entertained, learn, socialize and have fun when you schedule your days and nights with us.